Premier Betting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Premier Betting

Professional sports betting tips

You are not connected. Please login or register

Forum rules

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Forum rules Empty Forum rules Thu 03 Apr 2014, 21:15

Premier-BettingAdmin

Premier-BettingAdmin
Admin

There are several important rules:

1 ) If you want to earn money, you must BET money. You cannot expect to make a fortune with few dollars.
2 ) You have to follow my bets and my matches if you want safe profit!
3 ) Using a money management system as "equal stakes", "Martingale" or others is strongly recommended.
4 ) Use no emotions. When a loss occured just go on without bad thoughts and emotions.
5 ) Posting and messaging will be restricted for all members because of easy viewing,clarity,spamming/advertising,harassment of members,etc...
6 ) Special daily analisys are based on strong insider information and information about injured and suspended players, missing players, playing with reserves, 3for3 cooperation matches,h2h...I won't write detailed explanation text for matches, I will only post my pick for betting.
7 ) My insider information are based on extremely secret reliable and privileged information not available to the general public, and i will try to have an accuracy of 100%!
8 ) MOST IMPORTANT RULE!!!! PLEASE DON'T SELL MY MATCHES AT ANY OTHER FORUM/FACEBOOK/BLOG/WEBSITE OR ANYWHERE ELSE OR I WILL BE FORCED TO CHANGE THE RULES!

https://premier-betting.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]